• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inverted controls

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was working on an adobe after effects project and I was editing the position of an object and suddenly noticed that the controls were inverted. The left input now moved the image up and down and the right one moved it side to side, the number was also inverted, now moving the number up moved the image to the left instead of the right. I don't know if I accidently clicked a button to activate this or what happened but it is extremely annoying to have to seemingly learn all new controls. Any idea what happened or how to fix it is appreciated, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen on a new project as well? If so, try running After Effects in the Safe Mode. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/how-to-troubleshoot-startup-issues-in-after...

Let us know if it helps. Moving the thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which AE version?

if you are on windows, is the graphic card driver up to date? If yes, have you tried resetting AE preferences settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have 3D layers, you may have switched to something other than the Active Camera view. If you are animating a camera, you may be experiencing a gimbal lock.  Without seeing a screenshot showing the modified properties of the problem layers (press 'uu'), it's impossible to give you a reasonable solution to the problem. Just drag the screenshot to the reply field or copy and paste it instead of using the "Drag & drop here..." button so we don't have to download the image to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines