• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to taper a dot stroke in After-Effects?

Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to taper a dot stroke in After-Effects? The start length appears to have no influace without the dots disapearing? 

Best regards

Julian

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have got it working. No sure how. I added the gap after the taper maybe? It is a bit goofy but will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joolsey1973 How did you get it to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if you posted a screenshot of your seetings and how the taper looks to help other users who try to achieve the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rene Andritsch I actually got it to work! You just can't have a "0" for the Dash value. It has to be greater than "0", so "0.1" worked great. Then the Taper tools worked just fine to "taper the size of the circles".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry guys, this was so long ago, I can't even remember what I was doing. I got it working what ever it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines