Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue saving on Adobe AE 16

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon to you all.

During the pandemic lockdown, I decided to learn 1 thing a day on After Effects.

Well, I did not go past day 1 as I already have an issue.

I have an AE 2019 v16 and I am trying to follow this tutorial https://www.videocopilot.net/blog/2018/09/new-plug-in-trailer-orb/

No problem from the beginning until I add the bump map, and then It is impossible to save my project. AE just freeze and I need to close it down.

Here is my spec which I think is sufficient for such a project? 

Thinkpad T570 - Windows 10 Pro

Intel i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70 Ghz 2.90 Ghz

RAM 32Go

512 SSD

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

Any possible ideas on why this is happening? 

Thanks a lot

Loic

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by updating your graphics driver. Orb is highly dependent on functioning OpenGL and the whole thing crashing when you add a bump map is a pretty clear indication that your drivers are outdated or incompatible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thanks for the quick reply. Graphics drivers have been updated and windows also tell me they are. I guess I need to say goodbye to my After Effects use with my current settings? At least for such projects ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines