• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts for tapered strokes

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know if there's a shortcut or at least a quick way to open the tapered strokes options in the timeline, oddly enough I use these pretty often and I think it would be great to acces this quickly. also maybe one for "set first vertex. I couldn't find anything in my keyboard shortcut preferences.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 9.03.42 PM.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no shortcut option for the Taper properties, but you can select a shape layer and type "taper" or even the first few of letters to isolate the taper property on all selected shape layers. You will have to spin down >Taper to see the options that can be adjusted, but your timeline will show all strokes and the taper option only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly feel like there should be keyboard shortcuts for every property in the timeline. As long as you can enable it in your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had comps with more than 20 effects, some of them with more than 20 properties, on more than 20 layers. You easily get into a case where there can be hundreds of different properties on a single layer. Assigning keystrokes for every property would quickly eat up several keyboards. 

The Search field in the Timeline is a very decent tool for isolating properties on one or more layers. I use it all the time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines