• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large dimensions rendered video not playing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rendered a video in after effects with dimensions 3MetersX3Meters (11339Pixels X 11339 Pixels).it renders fine when exported to media encoder (i rendered in mp4 format). BUT when i try to play it i can only see a black screen. can anyone help please? would appreciate and advice as i am in a hurry and im on a tight deadline. thanks in advance

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First obvious problem: MP4 files must be an even number of pixels, high and wide.

Second major problem, the video is way out of any standard frame size.

First odd thing in your post, there are no dimensions like meters feet or inches in video, web graphics, there are only pixels.

We have no idea what you've done in the comp or what settings you used. My biggest question to you, why so big?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The client needs the video to be played on a screen that is 3 meters wide and 3 metes high, therefore transfered 3 meters into pixels which resulted into 11339 pixels. what resolution do you suggest i render in so that the video can be played without it being pixelated on a 3X3 Meter screen. I really appreciate you're help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Converted 3 meters into pixels which resulted into 11339 pixels *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied in your other post.  Please see that.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/do-my-pixels-have-to-match-the-screen-i-wan...

You do not need to create a movie that is 11339-by-11339.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes i just saw it and replied to you're post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines