• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers and Solids not palying on video

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a new user to AE and trying to figure this out. After I saved the video and reopened later, I cant get the solids or layers to play on teh video. I duplicated the video to make a lumetri mask to do a few effects. But now, when I play the video back the solids are not appearing on the video and instead masked behind the video. Any help is much appreciated

Screenshot 2023-01-01 172626.png

 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your bottom stack doesn't really make a lot of sense. Why create all those mattes and then hide them behind another duplicate of the source clip? Layer order still matters and if you tweaked something like presumably the glows of your lightsabers things may simply look differently or disappear due to the math involved. If your corrected clip has different color ranges, inevitably the thresholds for the glows will change. anyway, you would need to provide more specific info on what you are actualyl trying to do. just slapping a screenshot in our faces isn't realyl telling us that much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If i understand your question correctly. you may need to zoon in the timeline ( see screenshot attached )

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 5.03.56 PM.png

if this is not the case, please explain your case in more details

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines