• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lipsync - automated script to speed up slider process?

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ho great ppl 🙂

It is not strange that I forgot some of the parts while creating lipsync graphics and adding script to it.

I create character (either in AI or PSD), spread everything in layers and add often 5-10, maximum 15 layers of lips graphics I would use later to sync lipsync slider and audio.

I am wondering - is there a script that will create lipsync slider so adding new characters into my cartoons will speed up process? For example - I select all lips layers (lets say - 10 of them), click "Run Script" and then the script will:

- Group all selected layers into the new composition,

- renaming group to Lips (or so)

- spread layers frame by frame, up to 10 frames and trim length to 10 frames

- add slider to it

- connect gfx with slider and create 2 row script (instead typing myself), for example

x=effect("Slider Control")("Slider")
framesToTime(x)

It could be simple "execute script" or DUIK-like interface (button)?

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Expressions , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to have a look at Mamoworld's lip sync script - https://mamoworld.com/tools/auto-lip-sync
Or perhaps have a look at Adobe Character which has a built-in lip sync feature. 
HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Character Animator to generate mouth shapes.  You do have to create the mouth shapes as a comp in after effects, but once it's set up, with each shape being it's own frame, then you can import your audio in CA, have it generate the visemes, then copy these as time remapping keyframes to AE.

I can go into more detail if you like, but I'll need to dig through my files.  I seem to remember following a tutorial at the time (couple of years ago) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a +1 to check out Character Animation to do your Lipsync!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines