• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lockdown 2.0 transparent (or black depending) grid won't go away and is present in renders

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I'm using Lockdown 2.0 with After Effects and there is a transparent grid that appears when I add the effect Lockdown. This grid is not present in any YouTube videos showcasing Lockdown 2.0 and is still present in my renders. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this grid?

Thanks very muchScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 8.23.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-11 at 8.22.54 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, perhaps your license is not recognized or something's messy with the mesh preview/ rendering. Impossible to know without more specific info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it solved, there was an additional licensing step I was not aware of.
Thanks

--
William Mitchell
(615) 319-0128
wmitchellmusic@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the problem layer, press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties, and take a screenshot showing us the entire UI. Cropped screenshots that just show the problem are useless in diagnosing problems. The transparency appears in one of the Pre-comps when you are preparing the effect. I don't even know what layer you are trying to distort or what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the problem solved, thank you. I didn't realize there was an
additional licensing step. Solved it.

--
William Mitchell
(615) 319-0128
wmitchellmusic@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same thing, I don't understand about the license. what license do you mean? please help me🙏🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my friend, I have the same problem. A week has passed and I am looking for a solution. Can you help me? What do you mean by license? Is it After Effects or Lockdown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

click register>activate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines