• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a 64-bit Windows installer for AE 2018 (v.15.x.x)

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a client using AE 2018 and we need to QC their jobs.

I went to: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html and at the bottom, it looked promising but the links no longer work.

I had reached out to Adobe and they gave me a direct link to v.18 (v.2021). Adobe support said that that is as far as they go back now.

Thank you,

Robert

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2018 versions are not available anymore (and haven't been supported by Adobe for a few years now), that's why even prodesigntools don't have the links anymore.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure how helpful this is to know, but it might provides some options for QC of older AEP files:

• After Effects 2019 (16.x), 2020 (17.x), 2021 (18.x), 2022 (22.x), 2023 (23.x), and 2024 (24.x) can each open an After Effects 2018 (15.x) project file (converting it to the version being used in the process without altering the original 15.x project).
  • If After Effects 2020 (17.x) or After Effects 2019 (16.x) are already installed, each of these vesrions can save a copy of the project file as 15.x if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines