• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for After Effects CS6 11.0.4

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing a new PC (windows Pro 10) and I can't find the last version of CS6, which is 11.0.4. I need this for my plugins to work properly. Adobe is flatly refusing to help me with this. Can anyone help me with a link or download? That would be so awesome! Thanks! Hans

TOPICS
Performance , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 has been discontinued for over 4 years.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx, I am aware of that. But my projects aren't. So I do need this version. Anyone out there who can help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesign Tools maintains the stand-alone installers here:

This should run in trial mode and you'll need your own serial number for activation; however, the activation server may or may not respond.

I'm curious, which plug-ins?  Tinderbox never went past... oh, After Effects 6.5 or so (maybe CS2?) and I miss Tinderbox Sky to this day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Warren, I'll check this site out. The plugin is Animation Composer by Mr. Horse. Indispensable for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you did receive a link or download it probably wont work. Thes ervers to verify the serial number and the software probably wouldn't activate the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be right Rob, but I just found out version 11.0.4 was an over-the-air patch. So if I still got that original patch, woould that work you figure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you share Version 11.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this looking for the same thing. Haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks like it's what we need. I'm also wanting it for the Mr Horse plugin.

https://archive.org/details/after-effects-cs6_202207

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines