• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for someone to do a commission

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no specific price range, but what I am asking for is quite simple. I want someone to animate a photo of mine with just small movements as well as provide some nice word art, something that looks kinda peach-coloured and sparkly. I'll give more details if anyone decides to help me out. The photo is here: "link removed by moderator" Last thing: I like instant messengers or email a lot more than messages on here so if you decide to help me out I can PM you my information on discord, telegram, steam, or my email.

"TOU 5.2(L) forbids advertising, which includes adverts for jobs or solicitations for tender."

Please refrain from posting this sort of request as the forums are for end user assistance and not a marketplace

Message was edited by: Mohamed Moolla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I'd be happy you help you out. You can contact me at email removed by moderator. I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks,

Steve

Please contact poster via PM Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines