• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make a package wiggle

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am trying to learn how to make a package rotate left and right on a select path to make it look like the package is scooting on to the page or like it is a bunch of pictures tied together. I can do each frame by hand but is there a simple expression that ties it all together? That I can add to the object for the 2 seconds then have it hold still on the page? 
TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Apply the Effect: Expression controls > Slider control to the layer you want to rotate.

Apply the following expression to the rotation property of the layer you want to rotate:

wiggle(4,effect(1)(1))

Two things to adjust:

1. Keyframe the slider value over time to adjust the maximum amount of rotation you want. Setting it to 0 will stop the rotation.

2. Replace "4" in the expression above to change the frequency (per second) of the rotations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apply the Effect: Expression controls > Slider control to the layer you want to rotate.

Apply the following expression to the rotation property of the layer you want to rotate:

wiggle(4,effect(1)(1))

Two things to adjust:

1. Keyframe the slider value over time to adjust the maximum amount of rotation you want. Setting it to 0 will stop the rotation.

2. Replace "4" in the expression above to change the frequency (per second) of the rotations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines