• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MGL looks problem on after effects

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help? My after effects when I add looks, The preview is black, sometimes blurred, upside down and glitchy I cant find the reason of this happening this also applies to bcc lens blur tooo Help Me please image.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS are you running and which version?  Which version of After Effects are you running?  Which version of Red Giant Magic Bullet are you running?  Which version of BorisFX Lens Blur are you running?

When it comes to both Red Giant plugins and BorisFX plugins, it's pretty important to make sure you use corresponding version numbers. 

You probably need to use the Maxon App to update Magic Bullet.Looks and the BorixFX Application Manager to update BCC Lens Blur, assuming that your OS and your After Effects are also current.  If you happend to be running an older OS or older version of After Effects, you may need to roll Maxon or BorisFX back.

If the issues persist, create a support ticket with Maxon (Support Center (maxon.net)) for Magic Bullet and another with BorisFX (Boris FX | Open a Case) for BCC Lens Blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im using Windows os and after effects 2020. I dont remember boris fx and mbl version

Can you tell me where to look for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines