• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate settings

Contributor ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when loading an after effects project.Does anyone know what exactly I have to do here since I am not a experienced after effects user? 984.jpg

Thanks alot in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No after effects wizards here? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article doesn't help at all, it doesn't explain how to find the "Migrate Settings" button for the effect.

Same issue here, can't use the plug-in when loading a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go into the Effect Controls on the layer the plug in is missing. You will see the attached click the Button. Hope this helpsScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 11.17.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see that button....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the layer that has the effect on it.  Double click on "Particular" from there. That should bring up the "Effects Controls" panel with the "Migrate Settings" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has no one answered that you have to be on the actual layer with the particular effects for that "migrate settings" button to appear in the effects window. Each layer with particular has to be selected and migrated. Is there an easier, single button affects all particular effects migration on all layers to occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin-Monahan   

The link to the solution is no longer working so do that :

1-  open after effects teamplate or apply pro fx particular or what ever .

2-  In the poject panel search for particular folder & open it .

3-  Open every composition that contains a layer with a particular .

4-  In the Effect Control press ( Migrate Setting ) .

5-  Finally, if you use pro fx particular ... opent it & apply the particular .

Screenshot  :

Capture.PNG

 good luck .

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just cannot find the "migrate settings" anywhere 😞
I am not an experienced user , just loaded an after effects template and got this message

been looking in the effects window , under particular , but don't see a migrate settings option anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this solved? I am having the same issue. I will include screenshots to show that no layer in this comp has the effect "form." And there is nowhere in the effect controls panel that has the "migrate settings button." You can also see in the side panel that I do in fact have the RG Trapcode form plugin installed. Also, this is from a template and is already saved as a converted version. Please help if you can!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 7.57.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 7.58.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 7.58.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 7.59.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.00.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.00.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.00.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.02.30 PM.png

^this one shows the trapcode plugins

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.00.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines