• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Tile & RepeTile problem with black borders

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem with my timelapse. I applied Motion Tile effect and tried to make a rotation transition, but when i rotate the 100% scaled video, the black borders (edges) appear... I scaled out to make it obvious for you. How to get a rid of these black borders? The same problem appears when i apply RepeTile effect. Also with motion blur, it is still the same. Please help!

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards

ae.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Try disabling the Transform Effect which has been applied, at the top of your Effects Control Panel.

Do you really require the Transform Effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling the Transform Effect which has been applied, at the top of your Effects Control Panel.

Do you really require the Transform Effect?

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roland is right, it could be because of the Transform effect. What happens if you turn that off?

A workaround could be to Precompose the Transform effect and Brightness and Contrast with the layer. Then apply the Motion Tile effect to the resulting comp. To overcome the annoyance of having the Transform effect controls within the nested comp, add the Rotation property to the Essential Graphics panel (plus any other effect properties that you may want to control in the main comp). When you open the nested comp in the main comp, you should now be able to access the Transform effect controls in the Master Properties section of the Nested comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need the transfer effect, you should just move your motion tiles effect above the transfer effect. it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesssss! Changing the order of effects worked for me, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines