Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My layers moved when I changed the 3D Views

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I am learning to make this animated mockup. I managed to create the phone and change the background but when I want to make the animation in a new composition the layers appear in the corner and I can not move them. I am really new, I appreciate your help and if I can do something to fix it Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 16.56.10.pngScreenshot 2024-06-11 at 16.56.33.pngScreenshot 2024-06-11 at 16.59.22.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Only the Active Camera view will render. The other views are only for help lining up your 3D layers in 3D space.  

You have also pre-composed a layer with 3D layers inside and have not collapsed transformations. 

I suggest that you spend some time with the User Guide and familiarize yourself with the 3D workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the Active Camera view will render. The other views are only for help lining up your 3D layers in 3D space.  

You have also pre-composed a layer with 3D layers inside and have not collapsed transformations. 

I suggest that you spend some time with the User Guide and familiarize yourself with the 3D workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The collapsed transformation worked perfectly! Yeah I notice that was the mistake. I will check the guide. I am just having issues with the camera because the rotation is not for the same phone and I don't understand how to fix it. I just want the phone to rotate in his own center not in the whole screen. But it's been quite hard :c  any way to solve this? Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 14.23.50.pngScreenshot 2024-06-12 at 14.23.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines