• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My videos are not showing

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't play my videos.i deleted all settings. I uploaded again. it didn't happen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the After Effects forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fahri2226890412aq,

I can see the issue. Sorry about it.

Could you share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? What are the details of the footage you're importing? Which settings did you delete? Also, does the issue come back after deleting the settings?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines