• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New editor having issues using content aware fill

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a few clips that I would like to erase or mask a person and use content aware fill. I have read up on it and follow some youtube channels to learn. I do everything they say to do step by step and after it analyzes the clip and then rendors the clip I am left with a black box over the person I want to be masked over. Nothing gets filled. Am I doing something wrong?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Premiere to After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I updated to the newest studio driver on 6/4 should I try rolling that back ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It wouldn't hurt to roll back.  Do a custom installation and choose a clean install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines