• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible Bug ?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into an issue where my screen was black (not the entire screen just the display screen which shows yours work) i could check my time line and everything else which was working fine and i also rendered out my animation which turned out to come out alright and the image was there however even when i left after effects and came back the screen was still black and i even tried emptying the disk cache but nothing. Not sure if its a bug or not it happend as i was animating and then i took a step out and came back and it was frozen (nothing moved) then i exited out and came back and the screen was black.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about Composition panel then Composition panel turns black when you have Caps Lock turned on on your keyboard.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caps lock wasnt on 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your graphics driver simply waved byebye when your system went into idle mode/ hibernation. Start by rebooting the system and then check the relevant graphics driver and screen settings, update the driver and also check AE's hardware acceleration stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah i think your right i have been having issues with that on other apps. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines