• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets and keyframes bug

New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guys who can help? When I import a preset, the keyframes are not displayed. but in 2020 after effects everything is fine with the same presets. I've been sitting for two hours now and trying to figure out what the problem is? all plugins are installed and working. 10 percent of my presets work fine and the other 90 don't show the keys

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some presets rely on expressions instead of keyframes. Almost all of my animated text and animated animation presets do not have keyframes. 

To find out what an animation preset has done to a layer, press the 'u' key twice. That will show you all of the modified properties on the layer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that you need to press "u", the preset includes ready-made keyframes, but they are not displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press "uu" and you will see if there are expressions. What presets are not showing presets? As I said, I have made a bunch of presets that do not rely on keyframes. If "u" reveals keyframes on any other layers but does not on a layer with an applied preset, then the preset either does not have them or the animation is driven by expressions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines