• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Doesn't Work

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to load one of my projects and work on it the preview doesn't play. I started working on this project a couple weeks ago before I went on vacation and when I returned the project didn't load the preview whenever I tried to work on it. I've had this exact same issue before except this one I haven't been able to fix. Updating/Reinstalling my drivers, resetting the preferences, clearing my ram cache, clearing data cache, anything you can think of I've probably tried. Its only the one project file that doesn't work. Even after exporting the composition and putting it into a new project the preview still wont load. Also whenever I try and close out of the app after opening the project then my After Effects freezes and stops responding. Once again not an issue with an other projects. If anyone has any ideas or solution please leave your help. I'm going insane trying to figure it out.

PC Specs: 

Intel i7-9700K

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super

32G of Ram

(Using Version 24.4.1 of after effects)

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you try to use CC cleaner tool to uninstall After Effects completely?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines