Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

priview

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please
The program doesn't read the full time line, it reads only half a second in front of the indictor.

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant tell much of anything without system specs.  Also please provide screenshot of your playback setting.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-...

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to read the online help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/previewing.html

As Gutterfish said it's of course impossible to mak a certain asessment of your situation without info, but to me it looks perfectly normal. You appear to have a computer with very little RAM and are using a memory hungry keying plug-in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not normal to use Mac mini and RAM 16.
please solve this problem quickly

And I thank Adobe for its kindness to me, and if the problem is not solved,
I ask it to bring me a powerful device (because I spent all my money on a
Mac mini m1 and many problems appear in it and I cannot sell it and I
cannot continue on its price to bring another device) and I really want to
start making money from making content on social media while I am a student
at university in egypt assuit university .. I know that the request is
strange but I hope you help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're seriously asking Adobe to give a more powerful computer because you want to start making money on Tik Tok?   Why don't you just start a Go Fund Me page?  Or maybe everyone at your school will chip in a pound?  Maybe set up a donation box for yourself in the cafeteria.  Or maybe you can do "LIVE" social media content for tips.  Build a cardboard desk backdrop and put on a show.  All you really need is a smartphone to start uploading videos to social media.  Then get a few followers.  Start a Patreon.  Start bringing in a few bucks.  Then use them bucks to make few more bucks—bidnizz & so on and so on—until you can get a computer powerdul enough for you start making money by creating something.  Key word: "CREATIVITY".  Unlock it.  🙂

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines