Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probelems with Frame.io and Creative Cloud : only 2 projects and 2 GB

Engaged ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some problems connecting to Frame.io.

I had an old account on Frame.io and tried to connect my Frame.io panel inside After Effects and this didn't work. 

So I disconnected the old email from Frame.io, and created a new account with the same email as Adobe, thanks to what it was said. 

I managed to connect Frame.io inside After Effects, but I still have only 2 projects and 2 GB in my plan, instead of the 5 projects and 100 GB announced.

Do you know how to correct this issue ? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

So, that was a good advice because they were pretty prompt to help me. 
If anybody goes here for the same problem : when you enter your email on Frame.io (the same as for Adobe) on the first screen of Frame.io login, you go to the next screen asking for your name (only if this email has not been entered before to create a Frame.io account, if not, it will ask for your password).

DON'T FILL THE FORM.

Just click on the Adobe button at the top. 

And then, follow the steps.

If by any chance, you have fi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check their forum or contact support directly. There's a good chance it simply registers as a trial due to your changed e-Mail and the other credentials not matching.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, I'll see there too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, that was a good advice because they were pretty prompt to help me. 
If anybody goes here for the same problem : when you enter your email on Frame.io (the same as for Adobe) on the first screen of Frame.io login, you go to the next screen asking for your name (only if this email has not been entered before to create a Frame.io account, if not, it will ask for your password).

DON'T FILL THE FORM.

Just click on the Adobe button at the top. 

And then, follow the steps.

If by any chance, you have filled the form and click enter (like me), you will have to delete your Frame.io account (by sending an email to frame.io) and redo the right steps.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines