• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with rendering text layers in After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having a problem in After Effects with text layers "jittering" as shown in the video. It doesn't happen with every text and not with every render. IIt's like an additional animation that the program does, because when I do a frame-by-frame preview, I see this shaking at the appropriate moments. Does anyone know how to solve this bug?

I'm using After Effects version 24.0.0, but the same thing happens in After Effects 2022.

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop.

Windows 11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't seen this issue. Does it happen in all the projects? Have you tried using the latest version? Does the problem persist in the new version? Please share a project file that repeats the issue on your end. Feel free to DM me the download link.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nishu_kush   It was only a few short weeks ago when I wrote on this issue, on Twitter. You replied and suggested I post in the Bug section here. 

How is it that you now say "Haven't seen this issue"?

This user has the EXACT same issue I reported. And after you suggested I post on the forum, neither you nor anyone else has replied. 

Other than disappearing, you now claim to not having seen/read/heard of this issue. Why???

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clearing cache helps. Starting Previews after placing the Time Indicator at Time=0 helps. Rendering from AME helps. However, the issue still occurs intermittently. 

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines