• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with resizing Effect layer

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a very simple problem when I try to change the size of a layer the 2 parts left and right change. I don't know how to change only one part of the layer without the other one moving. Thanks in advance for the answers!

bug ae.gif

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Transformations occur around the Anchor Point.  Your anchor point is in the centre of your shape, so when you scale the shape it scales on both sides.  If you move the Anchor Point to the left edge of the rectangle, you'll be able to drag the right edge out on its own.  If you move the Anchor Point to the bottom edge of the rectangle you'll be able to scale the top edge on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Transformations occur around the Anchor Point.  Your anchor point is in the centre of your shape, so when you scale the shape it scales on both sides.  If you move the Anchor Point to the left edge of the rectangle, you'll be able to drag the right edge out on its own.  If you move the Anchor Point to the bottom edge of the rectangle you'll be able to scale the top edge on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines