• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Continiously Rasterize" doesnt work, AI footage is pixelated in AE

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the objects in Illustrator with 3000x3000 artboard size. Seperated parts on layers and imported to AE (1080x1080 comp). I activated "Continously Rasterize for the Comp and all the elements but still it didnt change the quality at all. Pixels are visible without a big zoom. Any solutions? Bild_2024-04-16_224021508.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It once happened to me that because I had the Illustrator project in CMYK, continuous rasterization did not work for me. Check to see if your Illustrator project is in CMYK and not RGB as it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the same file in Illustrator, set the magnification ratio to 400% like yours in After Effects, and turn on Pixel Preview in the view menu. You will see the same magnified pixels in Illustrator as in After Effects.

After Effects does not have a vector display because it renders pixels. Continuously rasterizing only helps when you scale up an image or make the layer 3D and move the camera closer. The magnification ratio in the Comp Panel lets you zoom in on the pixels to make sure that the edges line up with the pixel grid. There's nothing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines