• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red circle not appearing when hovering over track points

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on this small project when it comes to using the 3D camera tracker. And now I returned back to this project with everything saved since the last step. I have to start using the 3D camera tracker points and have create a solid layer after that. I'm supposed to have this red circle when hovering over one of the 3D tracker points. But somehow, since I last worked on it, that red dart circle thing does not appear when I hover over of the tracker points. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the Camera Track effect is selected in the Project Panel, make sure that you can see the tracking markers, make sure that you do not have Render Track Points turned on. 

If that doesn't solve the problem then we need screenshots with all of the modified properties of the layer giving you problems revealed. Just press uu, PrintScreen and Ctrl/Cmnd + v to paste or drag the screenshot to the forum so we can see what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (47).pngAs you see right here, I'm supposed to select the "Aerial" layer in the timeline and that layer has the 3D camera tracker thing in the project panel. And yes, the "Render Track Points" is disabled as it was supposed to be, but now that it's disabled, I couldn't see the track points anywhere on the footage here. 

If you need more clarification for this situation, I will try to add more screenshots to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have the 3D Camera Tracker plug-in selected. See the screenshot:

Screenshot_2019-10-23 15.28.19_BfTydO.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get red circle to appear just traingles...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem. I see the points, and the triangles that connect to the points when my mouse hovers over them, but there is no red target

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can't drag a selection around a group of track points that appear to be on the same plane and get a target then you probably need to try the Advanced Analysis switch, check the accuracy, or change your shot. Not all shots will give you a 3D camera track. A simple pan shot will not give you any depth information, so Camera Tracking may not be the right tool if you are simply dealing with a panning camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines