• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering error After Effects & Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I need urgent help, I recently installed After Effects and Media Encoder and today was when I started using them, it turns out that when I render a video (even if it is very simple) it does not give me the possibility to open it later, which should be the Video doesn't weigh more than 20bytes and I can't play it, it seems strange to me and I don't know what to do, the rendering doesn't give any problem, it happens to me with After Effects and Media Encoder. I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

I found the solution. My folders had accents and the letter Ñ. In case someone who speaks Spanish has these same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to clarify that it only happens to me in the H.264 output module, with both applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the video export in any other format?  Quicktime > Apple Prores for example?  Can you export a PNG image sequence?

Can you post a screenshot of the comp timeline, so we can see what's going on?  Does any video you have imported appear correctly in After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution. My folders had accents and the letter Ñ. In case someone who speaks Spanish has these same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines