• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeat Clip When Extended

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Made a Rainbow Text Template And I Want It To Repeat The Rainbow Text Color Changing Thing When I Extend The Duration Of It, I Used The "Tint" Effect In Premiere Pro To Create It But I Want To Modify It In After Effects So That It Does What I Said At The Start.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful if you share some screen captures of what you are doing. Is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll Just Give You The Entire MOGRT File, Here's The Link: https://filedropper.com/lH1EbZUO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I'm not have installed Premiere Pro. I can check the After EFfects project file not the MOGRT file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

beuh, i didn't even make it in after effects, i just want to modify it in after effects, i'm pretty sure that you can import MOGRT files into after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're a Proffesional In The Community And You Don't Even Have Premiere Pro?, That's Just Embarrasing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines