• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotoscope glitch 2.0

Contributor ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all my computer can handle everything I throw at it. I have enough RAM i have done several AE projects with roto 2.0 without a problem but lately i have had a glitch. If I dont use the next frame button for rotoscope, but instead use the play button for it to continue scoping ahead AE glitches. It now will not propagate the roto past the frame I have done this to. The playhead on the bottom no longer goes when pressing play. it stays still while the preview goes, and when i hit pause the playhead just instanly goes to the positions its supposed to be at. Yes i have wiped cache. I now have 35 frames of roto unable to get more after. yea the work area is extended to where i want the scope frames to go. Its not my hardware. If i do the roto frame by frame manually itll be fine but this is a glitch that needs to be addressed unless I have accidentally done a shortcut key with the spacebar to make this happen. this glitch happened and I had to restart the project I was working on, now for the third time I am here again in the same spot with the same glitch.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to contact Adobe support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already found out rolling back to version 18.1 fixed all the issues, and everyone else that has rolled back to 18.1 has had this very same issue fixed. It seems Adobe has broken something in Roto after 18.1. Please take a look at this as many people are having this very same issue, and the rollback fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't take a look as I don't work for Adobe, but if you file a bug report, Adobe is much more likely to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines