• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[ScriptUI] Two questions How to Create Button inside edittext? & Edittext object inside listbox?

Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

How can I make a button like this. And I also want to know is it possible to create edittext or button inside a listbox. if so. How?

Thanks in advance...

TOPICS
How to , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I vaguely remeber an old, old post on this somewhere here on the forum. Perhaps you can find it with some patience. It's basically all a fake where you write your own code to get a dynamic text over a button and use your own graphics to insert custom symbols/ icons into otherwise text-based elements. None of this is supported out of the box AFAIK.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reckon this will be a rather complicated setup. ScriptUI isn't built for that kind of thing. For more flexible UI features you should be looking at CEP panels instead of ScriptUI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines