• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking Advice for Creating a Smooth Perspective Transition in Explainer Video

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on an explainer video for which I would like to create a smooth transition between two scenes that show two different perspectives of a person working in a home office (see attached images). I have gotten to the point where I am pleased with the movement of the background. I essentially want guidance with how I can get the desk and chair and person to change with the movement of perspective seemlessly. I imaging using the camera feature might work with this but I have limited knowledge of the functionality of it. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Try some less literal transitions. I made your images 3D, animated the X and Y rotation, and added motion blur to get this in about 30 seconds. Check out the sample comp using your pictures.

RickGerard_0-1656137591426.gif

Please embed your images so we can see them without downloading them. Just copy the file and paste it to the forum, drag them in, or use the toolbar to embed them and make them big.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is any of that artwork in 3D? If it's flat images then the camera won't help you, as it moves in 3D space and 2D images will simply be flat planes as you rotate around them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, 

Thanks for the reply. The artwork is all in 2D. I experimented with turning the desk into a 3D image, but I just do not have enough education around it. I would like to become more educated and eventually be able to create smooth transitions and movements quickly! I do not have formal education in this area and am the only person in my company with my skillset, so have to rely on YouTube videos/community resources like this when I cannot figure things out on my own. 🙂  I have attached the mp4 of what I have at the moment for the transition. I welcome any advice! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try some less literal transitions. I made your images 3D, animated the X and Y rotation, and added motion blur to get this in about 30 seconds. Check out the sample comp using your pictures.

RickGerard_0-1656137591426.gif

Please embed your images so we can see them without downloading them. Just copy the file and paste it to the forum, drag them in, or use the toolbar to embed them and make them big.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation Rick! I appreciate you taking the time to show me another way to consider implementing transitions between scenes. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines