• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

set type direction with an expression

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to change the direction of the typing from LTR to RTL with a chackbox control and expression.
How do I change the direction of typing with the expression?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

I can suggest you create 2 layers: one with RTL and one with LTR, and the checkbox will control the opacity with a simple if statement.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you want to change the direction that letters appear when using a text animator, or do you want to change from western left to right text to eastern right to left text? There is no expression language method to change from western to eastern type engine. You can change the direction that a text animator reveals the existing letters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can suggest you create 2 layers: one with RTL and one with LTR, and the checkbox will control the opacity with a simple if statement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

תודה

thanks, that was exactly what I need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

בכיף שחר

With Fun Shahar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines