Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sin expression is not working :'(

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dnt know why my expression is not working. I did exactly like him. still nothing. Please help me.

this is the one am following -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY73Kyk0T7A&t=843s

Please watch from 13:14

This is what mine looks like-

path expression.jpg

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect to get that error if your Resolution slider is set to 0 (which appears to be the case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

No, I changed all the values.  :'( nothing happens. I attached the file. Kindly see. I did everythng like he did. Ae expression hates me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have resolution set to a negative number, which will generate no points, which will give you that error. I'd start with a value of 10. Also, you have your width slider set to 0 and it should probably be 2000 or so. Try that and you should at least be able to see what impact each of the sliders has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

😮 😮 😮  You are the GOAT. Thank you so much! I am sooooooooo screaming in joy.

GOAT= The Greatest of All Time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines