• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slider controls

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,ive been watching alot of  youtube videos on how to rig a character in after effects,so im new to this i used duik and joysticks n silders but i am having  an issue where i want to move my fingers controls which is connected in slider controls that is in a different comp(hand comp) to my main character comp ,i just want to know how its done i dont know if i was able to explain my question properly sorry 1.png2.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can extract the controls from the sub-comp into the main-comp. DUIK offers this options in its menu.

As an alternative, which is less invasive, you can just create the slider or control you want and link the DUIK controller to this slider using expressions or just the pig whip.

In all cases, make a backup. DUIK uses a lot of expressions and its easy to mess things up when playing around with the controllers.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines