• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Triangles stopping me from rendering

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  keep getting this error when trying to do a 3d render of this Coat of Arms...

PabloEsuartes_0-1654933399936.png

Can somebody please explain and let me know of a fix or workaround because this error is holding me back on a project I was asked to complete a few weeks back.

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what I am working with is not text but an image of a Coat-of-Arms for a country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your artwork and having system info at hand nobody can tell you much, but typically it means what it says - your geometry is not clean which could be anything from simply too many tiny paths to said paths being open or having duplicate anchor points to invalid self-intersections. With that in mind I'm pretty sure the answer is not pushing a button or tweaking a setting but rather investing the time to clean up your artwork. Anyway, more info is required for a definitive assessment of the situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your Coat of Arms is made with Shape Layers? with Masks on solids? with Illustrator? Show with screenshots to have a better overview and you should offer a little more information that you consider important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines