• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound cuts out after fractions of seconds when adding camera movement

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After adding camera position or PoI movement keyframes, my sound will only play for a fraction of a second during preview before cutting off.
I've been testing it a lot and camera keyframes seem to be the only thing causing this problem.

Some "common" solutions I have tried:

- Check preview window audio playback

- Check Layer Audio

- Change audio hardware settings (tried all configurations)

- "Mute audio when preview is not real-time" in preview preferences

- Restart After Effects (solves solution until another camera keyframe is added)

- Restart computer (same as above ^)

- Pressing "." has the same effect

I first noticed this problem after upgrading to 22.6. After trying all solutions, I reinstalled 22.1.1 (what I had been using all along) and the problem has seem to followed me back to 22.1.1.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens/ used to happen when you have more than one 3D view open, so start by only using the "Active Camera" view. Anything beyond that will require exact system info, details about your audio prefs, preview settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultq1n82uu3w1su,

Thanks for reporting this.

I agree with Mylenium, it happens when 2 or more 3D views are enabled. I can reproduce it on my end. Let me get some more details on this and get back to you. In the meantime, try Mylenium's suggestion.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines