• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text is hidden in project panel, how do i reveal it?

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i must of hit some hotkey or button to hide all the text in my project panel.  For example i created a test text, and searched for it and no results came up. Is there a setting to organize the project panel?

Also when i right click the text to reveal the text in project, the option is greyed out.  Screenshot 2018-01-26 16.43.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Text and Shape Layers don't appear in the Project Panel. Only referenced footage, Compositions and Solid Layers created inside After Effects appear in Project Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text and Shape Layers don't appear in the Project Panel. Only referenced footage, Compositions and Solid Layers created inside After Effects appear in Project Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well then, i just wasted 20 minutes of my life trying to figure this out.  Thanks, funny i never noticed that before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines