• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This app is absolutely terrible

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a trial yesterday and it has non-stop lagged all throughout. whether you are trying to upload a 12-second vid or a 5-sec one the app never fails to crash. this is also the most complicated thing I've had to use in my entire life. not worth your time or money

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really a useful statement. Your post makes little sense if you don't provide proper technical info such as system information or the types of footage you are trying to import. Even if I would agree that AE currently is in its worst shape ever based on using it for 20 years, it's not that basic imports shouldn't work at all. So once more it comes down to something on your system possibly being misconfigured or not meeting the requirements, but without any details we really can't advise on how to fix this stuff beyond the usual "Update your graphics driver and verify your hardware acceleration settings.".

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines