Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This project contains expression errors: error 1 of 13

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This project contains expression errors: error 1 of 13

'Amount to tint' (line 1) of Layer 11 ('Black and White') in comp 'Placeholder 07' layer named 'Adjust Footage' is missing or does not exist it may have been renamed...

Hello!

So I purchased a template on After Effects and I went to render and it keeps failing. Could these expression errors be the cause? If I accidentally deleted something important BUT I have the original file, how can I fix this composition so I can render it to a video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Hello,

Can you render the original template without problem? If you can, you look for the layer named Adjust Footage in the timeline. You exactly set the same layer in your editing template.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you render the original template without problem? If you can, you look for the layer named Adjust Footage in the timeline. You exactly set the same layer in your editing template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing what template you are referring to ansd seeing the actual expression code in realtion to where it's applied nobody can tell you anything. Such "My car doesn't run." statements are of no use to anyone. You have to provide exact information about the structure of the project and possibly other things.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
you are right

Hi, I work in Motion Graphics | Video Editor | Marketing. I have over 7 years of video editing and design experience Professional means. I always look for everything new Motivates me to reach customer satisfaction. I have completed about 600 online video projects on my OLXA PRO channel It has various videos like: #intros #Cinematic #animation #promo #review #epic #design #opener ... You understand that my success leads to your success. ★You can Check my portfolio Gallery https://bit.ly/2FDzOX9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to save the new one that didn't work as an AE file and then I imported it into the old one and copied over all of the work since the original one was made into the original file and was able to render without any loss at all! Thanks so much for the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines