• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline window help

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am probably being a bit of an idiot here so please don't come at me for this but where have all my effects and options gone to adjust items in my timeline window

Capture.PNG

If anyone doesnt know which bit i mean Ive put an image below - cant remember the technical name for it at this moment in time

Capture1.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

You have hidden the timeline columns. There are some icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline. The first one looks like a stack of squares. That one is the layer Switches Panel (column). That column contains the values for the properties in the Layer Name column. The next is the Transfer Controls panel. If either is selected, then the property values show up in the columns, but if both are selected, the property values appear only in the Layer Switches column. I prefer to work with both s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have hidden the timeline columns. There are some icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline. The first one looks like a stack of squares. That one is the layer Switches Panel (column). That column contains the values for the properties in the Layer Name column. The next is the Transfer Controls panel. If either is selected, then the property values show up in the columns, but if both are selected, the property values appear only in the Layer Switches column. I prefer to work with both selected. Shift + F4 will bring up the Parent Link column and two other switch icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline will bring up other useful columns. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - been a while since I used AE I was driving myself bonkers trying to work out what I did!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines