• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle switch

Guide ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any instance in a project you have to manipulate both the value graph and the speed graph? if so is there any Toggle Switch to interchange both?     

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

No, these are the only ways to switch graph type. The only keyboard shortcut available is to toggle the Graph Editor from the Timeline. This is a good feature request, though. Back on the main page of the AE forums, click "Ideas" at the top and make a new post. You can then reply here with the link to the feature request so others can see it and add their votes (one of them will definitely be mine).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often go between the two graphs depending on what I'm working on at the moment. You can switch between the two from the menu at the bottom of the Graph Editor with the icon that looks like a list or a dialog box (it's directly to the right of the eyeball). Even easier, you can right-click in the empty area of the Graph Editor to get most of those same options. 

davidarbor_0-1667319772977.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any key in which you press once value graph will appear if you press next time speed graph will appear? is it possible to assign key like this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, these are the only ways to switch graph type. The only keyboard shortcut available is to toggle the Graph Editor from the Timeline. This is a good feature request, though. Back on the main page of the AE forums, click "Ideas" at the top and make a new post. You can then reply here with the link to the feature request so others can see it and add their votes (one of them will definitely be mine).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I am very reluctant to go for feature requests because it is a tedious/not interestead process to me. I have no objection of any one is making this requests. Acceptance is depend on number of votes, not given any value for idea - only for numbers.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I'm not going to push you to do anything, but just in case you're not aware, the old UserVoice site (which was cluttered and confusing) is gone, and you can now make a feature request as easily as you made your initial post right here in the regular forums. In the time that you wrote that last reply you could have posted the FR: https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/idea-after-effects 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple way in my view is: Adobe can keep a special switch here & a person see it as a "good feature request" he/she can press that switch and can give a signal to management. 

Votes should be gathered from forum not from having a special page for this.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines