• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Matte disapeared

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can someone help and tell me what happened here? Where is Track Matte?Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 19.05.33.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Check the new feature notes. A track matte can now be used for more than one layer, and it does not need to be just above the layer you want to matte. No bug, just a greatly improved feature. There are also switches to the right to change the track matte from alpha to luminance and invert the matte. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In place where should be Track Matte dropdown there is another one Parent & Link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have hidden the Switches column and enabled the Parent Link Column. The trkMatte column is visible in your screenshot. 

You can enable both the Switches and Modes columns by activating the first two icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline panel. You can show/hide the Parent/Link column by pressing Shift + F4.

The User Guide has sections that go over the UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked and checked all options i could. It looks like bug to me because there shouldn't be two Parent & Link windows/dropdowns. Especially when one is labeled Track Matte but works like parent & link. It's a bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the new feature notes. A track matte can now be used for more than one layer, and it does not need to be just above the layer you want to matte. No bug, just a greatly improved feature. There are also switches to the right to change the track matte from alpha to luminance and invert the matte. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I found information about this feature in the meantime. Thank you for your help:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines