• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turning gif into telegram sticker

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Super basic question, I'm completely new here, I'm trying to upload a gif into an animated Telegram sticker which led me here, I have imported the file, set to 512px and am trying to render in the bodymovin plugin but it throws up an error. Ive watched loads of videos but Im not sure if I am missing something really basic?

Id love some support, thanks in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bodymovin only works well with vector source files. Everything else is an extreme hack. AE was never designed to render code for the web, and the Bodymovin tool is just a hack that requires a very specific workflow. 

Without workflow details and shots of your complete UI that show the modified properties of all problem layers (press uu), it's impossible to tell you where you went wrong. If you are doing a lot of work for the web, try using the tool that was designed for that job, Adobe Animate. The versatility and success rate for Animate are both extremely high.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I appreciate your reply massively thank you! For some reason Telegram animated stickers only are compatible with the plug in to create the .tgs file used with Ae, I’ve asked for the source vector file in layers and will try it that way. Absolute head ache!
Thank you very much
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines