• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two blue lines

Guide ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why there are two blue lines? one is hard line other one is soft line. Moving soft blue line make change in yellow line. Video is attached.

1.png

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are Gradient Fill and Gradient Stroke Start and End points. With the shape layer selected, press the U key twice and you will find the Gradient fill Start and End points in the timeline. Adjust the values, and you will see the two dots connected by the solid line move. Move them in the Comp panel, and you will see the values change. The dashed line is for the Gradient Stroke property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the tutorial when points were pulled there was a move in the gradient when I tried to move points in my work it was splited in two line. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the tutorial only soft line is visible. In my work hard line is on the top and soft line is at bottom. When I drag one end line get separated into two lines. One is soft line other one is hard line. How to fix this issue?

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines