Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to apply tracker to composition after replacing video in Premiere

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

What I'm struggling with is this: after I select to replace a clip in Premiere with an After Effects composition, I'm unable to use the AE tracker. I'm able to track the underlying footage by analyzing it, applying it to a null on the x and y and then linking a camera to the null, but that tracking does not seem to translate back to my composition and thus back to the Premiere clip. I'm very new with this software so help is appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m not sure I understand what you are trying to do, but I’d start by importing the clips into Ae and doing the camera work there, if you get that to work then render and import them into Pr.   It sounds like you are trying to do three things at once and using Dynamic Link to do them.  Dynamic Link is a great feature but it is fussy, very fussy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines