Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uncorrect imported file images

Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone explaing why I see different images in library after importing/drag and drop before I get mental from AE again? Thanks. Windows 10, AE 22.4

703b8f84ff96d076eb6d82603a264bc5

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am browsing in library and everythign is like an one file.... what the ***** 

b4e4a58f6a866cc42639dd31b9aca7e1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was exporting screen from Ai 26.3.1 into jpg 100 or jpg 80 and did this issues. After exporting to PNG was fine.

Funny. I didn't start project yet and having issues with Adobe apps. Lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like AE was importing the JPGs as an image sequence. The image with the shaking hands appears to be the first image in a group of consecutively numbered images. Your screenshots are not high enough resolution for me to see the icons. This may be a bug, or maybe AE just remembers the last import setting for JPG files. Try importing instead of dragging the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your imput. I did import menu as well. When you doing drag and drop, AE doesn't create img sequence. From what I know it has to be checked via manual import dialog. And the files has diferent title or for AE it can be prefix so it won't or can't be recognized as a IMG seq. 

You can cmd(or ctrl) + (+) to zoom my gifs. In first gif I am dragging just other third file and it load the handshake. AE is full of mysterious funky things which makes me furious because it cost me plenty of production time. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines