• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video cropped after rendering (issue)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video in After Effects looks good but when I render it either on Media Encoder or AE it somehow appears to be cropped, like the image of the video itself doesn't fit the screen because it seems bigger. The preview in the settings of Media Encoder is cropped too. 

These are the settings in the AE composition:

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-06 a las 11.05.36.png

The settings in Media Encoder:

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-06 a las 11.09.41.png

What do you think is the solution of my issue here?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are saying. A screenshot of the actual result and not only the settings would probably help a lot. As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong, so whatever issues you have may have other causes. In any case, you need to give us more information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as OP. I believe it has something to do with the H264 rendering. For me I am trying to render in 2160x3840 and the resulting MP4 file has more of a 3:4 aspect ratio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After doing some research I found out that H264 is limited in the amount of pixels it can render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines