• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video export

Explorer ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using to export video and with the best end quality too , please?

Ive used Quicktime for many exports in the past, but seems that is no longer compatible with AE.

Or am i missing something?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS you're using? You can export .mov from Adobe After Effects on mac with various format options. The format option I choose generally depends on the quality required and keeping the files in mind. In most cases, I export using Adobe Media Encoder to output files in .mp4 using h.264 codecs.

Let's know in detail what is the output format/codec is required or what is the intent of the output. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 11.

Ive never used Media encoder before as always just chose export to render queue.

Actually found that easier but heard so many good things about encoder, so think will give that a try.

Used Time Remapping on video footage. Looks great on render preview but quite jittery especially when during 

a slow mo clip. Maybe im using the wrong codec but will try h.264 too. Thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Josie_,

Quicktime format is supported by After Effects. It is available in both the native renderer as well as the Media Encoder. You can find the codecs supported by After Effects over here. Could you share your export workflow so we could figure out what could be going wrong? I have attached screenshots that may help you.

Quicktime export options inside After EffectsQuicktime export options inside After EffectsQuicktime export options inside Media EncoderQuicktime export options inside Media Encoder

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou, ive never used Media Endofer before, or that codec i dont think.

Do alot of time remapping on fototage which looks great on preview, but not so much on final render/export.

Quite jittery on slow-mo parts infact, even tho ive selected frame blending beforehand too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, were you able to resolve the issue? Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines