• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video Quality

Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

website.jpgQ-force picture.jpg

as you can see my mp4 video that i rendered in adobe media encoder from after effects doesnt look as crystal clear as the top image how do i make it look more clear? i used quicktime H264

video format 1.jpgvideo format 2.jpgvideo format 3.jpgvideo format 4.jpg

here are the file properties of each video file if you need more information in order to fix my problem please tell me in detail so that i can provide more information for you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We already told you, that H264 won't create a crystal clear image. I already told you, that you have to increase MBit/s setting in AME to get as close to it as possible. You are not providing any render or encoder information, so we cannot really help you.

For better investigation, use MediaInfo. You get all the technical details of a video file Windows can't read out.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As martin said:
1. we need specific codec configuration so send us screens from AME or MediaInfo with your files properties (most important - bitrate value)
2. h264 is not loosless codec so you will always have some differences in color/saturaition between preview and final render. To go closer to original file - you have to render with high bitrate 
3. There is also difference between players that you use. Different video/media players interprete different codec/files in different ways so you can have different colours during playback of the same file in different players. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

h264 is not loosless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i made it into a H264 high quality 720p HD video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes... of course it is not loosless - I misspelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't tell us anything - sadly.

Is your composition 720p and not 1080p?

The preset you applied uses 10-12 MBit/s VBR (variable bit rate). This seems to low, therefore increate those values. If filesize is not that importend, better go with CBR (contant bit rate).

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines